sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010

Jan Taminiau




Jan Taminiau 2008

























Jan Taminiau Chekmate




Jan Taminiau - Princess of Netherlands




Jan Taminiau é um designer alemão, nascido a 14 de Setemebro de 1975. Licenciou-se na Academy of Art em Arhnem em 2001
Ficou conhecido por desenhar um outfit para a Princesse Maxima of Netherlands e destaca-se pelo seu estilo extremamente romantico. Taminiau afirma: "The basis of my work is always the same: I am always translating the asymmetrical mirror of life. I place everything I do in daily life in my own personal context. This is reflected in my work, in the romantic and nostalgic themes that emerge in every new collection, and my love for technology and craftsmanship. Even though this concept is manifested differently in each new collection, the basis always remains the same. The basis is dogmatic, the process is organic."
Na minha opinião, a sua melhor colecção tem por nome "Chekmate".

1 comentário:

  1. Cada personalidad GMT mira a su estilo de lujo. Después de viajar todo replicas relojes iwc tiendas de lujo GMT París, finalmente encontré cuatro modelos que necesitaba replicas relojes Patek Philippe me separa. Son los siguientes:

    ResponderEliminar